- Attention : How effectively the business attracts visitors.
- Enrollment : How many visitors become free or trial users, if you're relying on one of these models to market the service.
- Stickiness : How much the customers use the product.
- Conversion : How many of the users become paying customers, and how many of those switch to a higher-paying tier.
- Revenue per customer : How much money a customer brings in within a given time period.
- Customer acquisition cost : How much it costs to get a paying user.
- Virality : How likely customers are to invite others and spread the word, and how long it takes them to do so.
- Upselling : What makes customers increase their spending, and how often that happens.
- Uptime and reliability : How many complaints, problem escalations, or outages the company has.
- Churn : How many users and customers leave in a given time period.
- Lifetime value : How much customers are worth from cradle to grave.
Life of SaaS company